By Blake Kolquist on May 4, 2022 3:13:04 PM
We are extremely excited to announce a new partnership with Howden to be the regional sales, distributor and repair center for the Vortex line of powerful regenerative blowers.
Having excellent partners is a key element of the GPM service model. We take partnerships seriously, and only represent products and companies that align with our values and standards. Howden Vortex Regenerative Blowers fit the GPM Made Tough brand, and we’re proud to offer these blowers to our customers.
- Compact design for a smaller footprint
- Oil-free air delivery
- Patented inlet/discharge flange for tube stub or threaded connection
- Low noise and heat production
- Stable airflow
- No surging
Howden Vortex Regenerative Blowers help keep air and/or gas moving efficiently and quietly in any industrial, commercial, municipal or institutional setting. Vortex regenerative side-channel blowers are 100% American-made with the exclusive use of U.S.-made components. Howden manufactures, tests and ships all Vortex Regenerative Blowers from its 200,000-square-foot headquarters in Windsor, Connecticut, to ensure quality and performance.
All Vortex models offer:
- Pressure or vacuum use
- Rotation in either direction without loss of performance
The following specifications are available within the standard product line:
- Single or three phase power
- 50Hz or 60Hz operation (all TEFC models)
- TEFC or explosion-proof motor
- Variety of voltages
- Airflow to 645 SCFM, vacuum to 104" H20, pressure to 108" H20
For more information, please reach out to the GPM team at 218.722.9904 or email@example.com.